- Mandatory vaccination against rabies and other protective vaccinations.
- Internist examination
- Gynaecological exam
- Pregnancy diagnosis, fertile days determination.
- Examinations of urine, faeces, swabs.
- haematology - laboratory diagnostic, biochemistry.
- ECG, ultrasound.
- Physical Therapy-treadmill.
- Fiv/Felv testing, Giardia testing.
- Home visits.
- Our van transport.
- Issuance of veterinary certificates.
- Help with animal hosting.
- Cleaning tartar
- Sterilization, castration.
- Intravenous therapy.
- Treatment of small animals, skunks, rabbits, hamsters, birds, and surgical procedures included.
- Dermatological examinations.
- Sale of medical and commercial food.
- Stationary animal treatment
- Nutrition consulting.
- Free first exam of puppies and kittens.